Virtual Jeev Daya Tours on May 15, 2020

JCNC Education

Jai Jinendra!

Ahimsa Parmo Dharam is a concept ingrained in our Jain philosophy.

We try to instill this concept in our shala kids providing them first hand experience via Jeev Daya trips.

Traditionally, JCNC Education has promoted Jeev Daya Trip. However for the past 3 years, we have not been able to take our kids on Jeev Daya trip and enrich their learning in this important aspect of Jainism. This year we are bringing Virtual Jeev Daya Trip to our junior shala kids and the community.

There will be 2 virtual tours held on Saturday May 15, 2021 @10:00 am and 11.00 am respectively.

The first Virtual tour will be given by Sri Surabhi Go Kshetra in Pleasanton

The second Virtual Tour will be given by Luvin Arms Animal Sanctuary in Weld County, Colorado.

Please register for the event to receive the meeting invitation. Please click on both links to receive invitation for both the tours.

Registration Link for Sri Surabhi Go Kshetra Virtual Tour -
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qfuitrjgpGtE3Y3qVgO8_XvKYG9cKqwwZ

Registration Link for Luvin Arms virtual tour -
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrdeiurD8oG9EgzM_jfgNIIAJj-yxCFynK

Hope you all will enjoy the virtual tours.

Thank you.
- Nishant Sabadra and Nayan Jain.