Topics

Upcoming events

JCNC Religious

Jai Jinendra and Pranam,

We are pleased to announce the following Religious Events coming up for the next two weeks. Please plan to attend and take dharma laabh!
See the sponsorship link at the bottom of this email.

Please note that Chha Gau Siddhachalji Yatra is on Sunday, March 15, 2020

Paal Signup : Online Link

Sadharmic Vatsalya Lunch & Food Stalls (Paals) will start 12:30 PM (Please RSVP for lunch for planning)

Click for the Invitation Patrika :- JCNC Chha-Gau 2020 Patrika

February 2020 Religious Events
Event NameDateDayStart TimeEnd time.
Swadhyay - Various Topics (Gujarati) Every Thursday8:00 PM10:00 PM
Snatra Pooja3/7/2020Saturday10:00 AM12:00 PM
Chaumasi Pratikraman3/8/2020Sunday6:30 PM9:15 PM

JCNC will be celebrating Ashtanika Parva from March 2, 2020 to March 9, 2020. ( Digambar tradition )

During this time celestial beings go to the Nandishwar dweep to do puja of Jinendra Bhagwaan. We human beings cannot go there, so we all go to our temple and do the puja at our temples.

This year we will do the Shri Jin Sahsranaam Vidhaan during the Ashtanika Parva.

The Vidhaan pooja will start after Jinendra Abhishek at 7 AM.

Please plan to take dharam laabh and confirm your attendance by RSVP.

We may need volunteers to prepare for the Vidhaan Puja thalis etc., so please also sign-up for the same.

Vidhaan schedule:

Dates: March 2 to 9, 2020

Weekdays:

Vidhaan puja  7:00 AM to  8:45 AM

Weekends:

Vidhaan puja 7:30 AM to  10:00 AM

The link to sponsor Bhaktamar Path, Snatra Puja, Bhavna vidhan

Please donate generously towards Sadharan Fund - Towards the Operating Expense of your Jain Bhavan.

http://www.jcnc.org/donate

Rikesh Shah & Padmesh Parekh
VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs
For any questions, please contact us @ religious@...