Topics

Temple Area Deep Cleaning

JCNC Religious

Temple Area Upstairs Deep Cleaning
Saturday, 22 February 2020 from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM

Jai Jinendra,

Our temple needs your help for derasar deep cleaning upstairs on Saturday, 2/22/2020 @ 6:30 AM in the gabhara and there after outside the gabhara.

It is our privilege to request you all to join us on Saturday, 22 February 2020 from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for deep cleaning of temple area. We need several hands to perform this religious ritual and seva.

Please take DharmaLabh.

This activity involves thorough cleaning of all temple areas including Gabhara, Bhomati, Rang Mandap, Bhakti area. Please take Dharma Laabh by participating in deep cleaning.
  • We prefer volunteers to commit at least 2 hours. However, you can spend as much time as your schedule permits.
  • More hands mean less time. You may bring your children (8 years & above) to help, as they have a lot of fun helping adults.
  • Gabhara cleaning can be performed only by persons in Pooja clothes. Clean clothes are Ok for cleaning outside gabhara.

Coordinator: Alpeshbhai Shah: 5106060470

Please Sign-up here  to volunteer for this event.

Rikesh Shah & Padmesh Parekh
VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs
For any questions, please contact us @ religious@...