Topics

Special Membership Meeting, July 12, 2020

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is Closed until Shelter In Place

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Register to take part  in Virtual DharmaLaabh here

Dear JCNC Members,

Jai Jinendra

NOTICE:

On 05.31.2020 Board of Directors, (BOD) of the Jain Center of Northern California (JCNC) had received an email petition calling for a Special Membership Meeting, along with the name and email address of members supporting the petition.

BOD is satisfied that the calling of Special Membership Meeting is in accordance with Article 4, Section I (1) of the Third Amended Bylaws dated 11.17.2012. Therefore,

NOTICE is hereby given that a Special Membership Meeting of the members of the Jain Center of Northern California will be held on Sunday, July 12, 2020, from 10 am to 12 noon via teleconference.

We will provide additional information in due course.

Stay safe and healthy!!!

Regards,

Shobha Vora

JCNC BOD Chairperson

Here is the petition signed over 130 JCNC Members:

Jai Jinendra!

JCNC Board of Directors and Executive Committee.

We request BOD and EC to conduct a town hall  to help the community understand and discuss the topics listed below:

05.02.2020 Special EC Meeting Minutes.pdf (Link disabled while under review)

Topic 1:

We want to understand this email from the BoD Chair to the Legal Counsel and EC President:

Topic 2:

Understand what governance process was followed to remove EC approved meeting minutes of May 2nd, 2020, and April 2020 from JCNC website.

Topic 3:

Community requests all JCNC BOD and EC meetings are open to any JCNC members to attend going forward and no confidential meetings are conducted going forward, all Meeting schedules, agenda and minutes are published on jcnc.org website.

Thank you for your time. We look forward to your response and  proposed Townhall date.

Micchami Dukkadam!

Dedicated community members

Signed by JCNC Members below

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership