Soliciting Medical Volunteers for Vaccination Drive at JCNC

JCNC PR

Jai Jinendra,

We are happy to let you know that JCNC is working with Wellness Pharmacy to conduct a Vaccination Drive at JCNC for the benefit of the local community. The Community Services team is soliciting help from medical volunteers for this upcoming Vaccination Drive. We are looking for Volunteers with medical background.

The Vaccination Drive is currently being  planned to run for 4 to 6 weekends (Saturdays and Sundays only) starting from Saturday April 10th, 2021.
Please use this link to register

If there are any changes, the same will be communicated to you after you register to volunteer
Three doctors from our community have been gracious enough to take the initial lead in coordinating  the medical side of Vaccination Drive.
Their contact information is as under:
  • Dr. Mona Vora (650) 969 9779
  • Dr. Trupti Mehta  (510) 364 0988
  • Dr. Neela Parekh (408) 605 6756
Please reach out to any one of them for any specific medical aspect of the Vaccination Drive. For all other clarifications please email  Deven Shah or cultural@...
We look forward to your participation and support in this humane project.

Sincerely,
Hetan Shah & Ravi Shah
VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership
For any questions, please contact us @ pr@...