shhh it's a Karaoke night!!

JCNC Cultural

Hello Community members,

JCNC Karaoke Night will be on Saturday 9th July 2021.
To be able to attend please submit this RSVP form with details as requested latest by Saturday July 5th, 2021. Please email Sharad Dadbhawala cultural@... for any questions.
Please RSVP using the following link : https://forms.gle/et5Q6mhA6WVg2fxn9

Program details:

1. Social hour: 5 p.m - 6 p.m PST. (Tea & Snacks will be provided)
2. Karaoke: 6 p.m - 8 p.m PST.
3. Attendance will be restricted to 100 people on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Open to all ages.
5. No walk-ins allowed.
6. Masks are compulsory except when you are singing. Safety protocols will be followed.
7. We will play the Karaoke track of your choice subject to availability online. (Youtube / Mera Gana)
8. Objective: Nirmal anand. To sing and enjoy in a family environment.
9. Please register only if we can make it. Helps in better planning.

Image 5-20-21 at 7.01 PM.jpg

Lets Rock together!!.

--
Regards,