Seva for Seniors! Virtual Event This Sunday (December 20)

Neil

Jai Jinendra JCNC,

Hope you all are doing well!

My name is Neil Shah and I am a Local Representative for Young Jains of America (YJA) working closely with Shilpi Shah, the West Regional Coordinator for YJA.

Our organization is planning a VIRTUAL holiday event on Sunday, December 20th from 2:00-4:30PM PST where we will have a meditation and yoga mindfulness session, followed by some arts and craft workshops. The aim for this event is to spread some holiday cheer and reduce the stress that many people experience due to the hard times we are all going through.

We are grateful to be joined by Urvi Shah, a mindful self-compassion educator, coach, and facilitator, who is a member of the Jain Center of Greater Phoenix (JCGP) sangh. More information about her biography is attached below.

We’d like to invite seniors and others who are interested here at JCNC to join us for this event! The links for the event are below (separate for meditation and arts/crafts). I have also attached a flyer for the event with all the information for your convenience.

Link to Meditation/Yoga Session (2:00-3:15PM PST): https://bit.ly/west-seva-stream-2020

Link to Arts/Crafts Workshop (3:30-4:30PM PST): https://bit.ly/west-seva-2020

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing our fellow JCNC seniors at our event next Sunday! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time. My email is neilshah430@....

Thanks,

Neil

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is closed until further notice

Live Darshan 24/7 here

image.png

[...]

Best Regards,

Rajeev Jain