***Save the Date : Oct 25th*** PVSA Graduation + Front-line Responders Recognition

JCNC Cultural

jcnc.png
cknkkaghkffemkbg.png
PVSA Youths Graduation Ceremony And
COVID-19 Front-line Professionals Recognition
Virtual on Sunday, October 25, 2020 @1pm

Jai Jinendra,

JCNC Sakal Sangh is invited to attend virtual ceremonies on Sun Oct 25 @1pm for distribution of US President’s Volunteer Services Award (PVSA) and recognition of COVID frontline healthcare professions.

PVSA Award Ceremony

During Mar 2019 – Feb 2020, JCNC youths have spent over 3000+ volunteer hours performing various community activities.  We are very proud to announce that 31 youths have received a congratulatory letter from the White House and an award from " The President of the United States of America " for their exemplary contribution to the community.

Youth volunteers have spent their time doing Beach clean-up, Serving food in shelters, River cleaning, Shoe drive, Coat drive, Temple cleaning, Technology class for Seniors, JCNC event support and Shala, Volunteering at SiVIC Events and the list goes on ...

Due to the pandemic we will have a virtual ceremony to recognize our youths who have taken an important step to promote Jain Values of giving back to the community.  Shobhaben Vora, BOD Chair will hand over the awards. Community presence, blessings and encouragement will go a long way for an ever-lasting impact in their life.

Recognition of COVID Frontline Professionals

Despite the hardships and health risks, frontline healthcare workers continue to do their jobs during the COVID pandemic. Since March, healthcare professionals – doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, EMT etc. belonging to JCNC extended families are providing lifesaving services to local communities. We will hear their firsthand experience on COVID.

Dr. Nitish Badhwar, MD, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine; Parveen Jain, PhD and author of pioneering book on Jain religion “An Introduction to Jain Philosophy” and Dr Pankaj Vij, MD author of best seller book “Turbo Metabolism: 8 Weeks to a New You” will share their experience and thoughts on the COVID and lead us thru the recognition ceremony.

Regards,

Biren Shah           Sunil Mehta            Ravi Shah

President              PVSA Lead            VP of Cultural

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88664306222?pwd=R0ErWmVYbjdKV1cwLzM2ZE5ZVFg0dz09
Passcode: 954511
Telephone: +1 669 900 6833

Webinar ID: 886 6430 6222