               8 AM to 10:30 AM weekends

Coordinator: Anjuben Shah (510-682-7887)

Chaumasi Chaudas

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Chaumasi Chaudas is on March 27, 2021. JCNC is pleased to announce Ekasana Food To-Go Boxes for Tapasvis. RSVP is required for this laabh by 8:00 PM, March 25, 2021.

1. Distribution of Ekasana Food To-Go Boxes

The To Go Boxes will be distributed from the Derasar between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. Please bring a bag to carry to-go boxes. RSVP at https://tinyurl.com/JCNC2021FCC

2. Sponsorship Signup

Please also take Dharma Labh by sponsoring the Chaudas Ekasana ($151; multiple sign-ups are welcome) at https://tinyurl.com/JCNC2021FCC

Following dharma aaradhna is to be observed at home as per county guidelines:

  • Morning Pratikraman

  • Chaumasi Chaudas Dev Vandan

  • Evening Pratikraman

Fagun Sud 13 - Chha Gau Yatra

Friday, March 26, 2021

We hope you had a joyful experience of Cha-Gau Bhaav Yatra on March 20. Khoob Khoob Anumodnaa to all laabhaarthi parivaars, volunteers and participants. As you went to the Yatra and visited all the toonks, we are sure your bhaav was just like being in Palitana.

Please take a Dharma Labh of Shatrunjay Pat Darshan at JCNC on Friday, 26 March 2021. Please remember to also put in a pledge for Sadharan and Jivdaya, which you can easily do online and even anonymously.

Pledge for Chha Gau Yatra: https://tinyurl.com/CGY21Pledge

Invitation from Rinkuben and Sunilbhai Ranka Parivar:

We are blessed to have such a Sangh for observing our special occasions even if we are far from the tirths and extended families. On this special occasion, we  have arranged a special Falgun Sud 13 virtual bhakti bhavna program at our home in our replica of the Adeshwar Bhagwan toonk. We cordially invite the JCNC Sangh to an evening of devotional music.

Where: Virtually on Zoom (Also to be available on Youtube)

When: March 26, 2021; 8:15 PM to 10:00 PM

Kesar Poojā at Jinālay

Pranām and Jai Jinendra

With the move to JCNC’s Orange level, Jinālay is now open for Kesar Poojā . Online sign up is available for taking this lābh.

Please note the following guidelines for this valuable lābh:

  1. One family at a time can do Kesar Poojā.

  2. Each slot is 5 minutes

  3. Pooja will be open only for Ādinath Bhagwān

  4. You must not perform any dravya poojā

  5. In consideration of your community members, please do not sign up for more than 1 slot on a weekend

  6. You may not be able to do poojā without signing up for a slot

  7. Use of shower room is NOT allowed

  8. You must follow COVID-19 rules at all times such as wearing a face mask and maintaining 6 ft distance

  9. Be courteous to other darshanārthi and arrive on time

Padmesh Parekh and Dr. Nikunj Mehta

VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs

For any questions, please contact us by email to religious@...