***Shri Mahaviray Namah***Shri Adinathay Namay***Shri Parsnathay Namay***
To avoid many people at same time for Abhishek or Pooja, we are continuing with the sign up process. Sign up for the Second week of November is now available at the following links.
Here are few changes:
1: Kesar Pooja will start at 9:00AM to 1:30PM on Weekdays and 9:30AM on 3:30PM on weekends.
2: You must not perform any dravya pooja.
3: In case of Kesar pooja please sign up for one family per slot per week. DO NOT Sign for multiple days in a week. Your additional sign up may get deleted.
4: Labharthi without signup may be denied performing pooja.
For the Kesar Pooja sign up, click here.
For the Abhishek sign up, click here.
· DONOT Bring any DRAVYA from home. This is strictly for Ang Pooja and Abhishek.
· Must follow Covid 19 rules and restrictions.
· Must wear Face masks all the time.
· Must maintain 6 ft distance all the time.
· Be courteous to other darshnarthi and avoid singing out loudly.
· Be On Time
· Wash your hands before and after the pooja.
· Members who were not able to sign up for a Pooja slot; to do the Kesar Pooja - ONLY if the gabhara is vacant in between the pooja slots.
Look out for the next email with a detailed program about Diwali.