Parna- Ayambil Oli

JCNC Religious

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Pranam Everyone,

Firstly, Badha Tapasvi Shata Ma Cho?

It feels nice to see and know the people observing Ayambil Oli Tap.

Khub Khub Anumodana for all the Aradhak.

Our volunteers have done their best to make this Ayambil Oli happen during these challenging times.

This would not have been possible without the volunteers.

Khub Khub Anumodana for all of them, and their Bhaav for the Tapasya and the Shashwati Ayambil Oli.

We ask for Michhami Dukkadam and forgiveness for any shortcomings and for hurting anyone.

Ayambil Oli Tapasvi who did the Entire Oli of 9 days and more, please signup if you want the

To Go boxes for the Oli Parna on Sunday, to let us know the correct count.

For any more information please contact the leads mentioned below.

People who would like to volunteer, may please contact

Kavita Parekh -510-284-7220 or Ami Shah -408-717-3012

Please also signup for the Ayambil Oli Sponsorship by clicking the LINK.

PickUp Time: 9:15 AM to 10:00 AM

PARNA SIGNUP LINK

We have also arranged for Daily Evening Lecture of Panditji Shri Vishalbhai during the Ayambil Oli from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm

Zoom link is also on the JCNC website  ( Zoom Link )

POC: Ami Shah

---

Rikesh Shah & Padmesh Parekh

VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs