***Looking for Performers for Mahavir Nirvan Day NOV 14th***

JCNC Cultural

jcnc.png

Untitled presentation (4).jpg

***** Registration for performances for Mahavir Nirvan Day on 14th Nov *****

NOTE: Suggested themes for this program: Reduce/Eliminate our desire for Money or Possessions through Aparigraha, Dan Dharm, Varshidan,  Sadharmic bhakti, Anukampa   Daan, etc. ~ Benefits of different Mantras ~ Shri Mahavir Prabhu ~ Shri Gautam Prabhu ~ Any messages related to Jainism.

REGISTER HERE: LINK

To celebrate Diwali, we are humbly requesting your participation. We are requesting your HELP to prepare either a Drama, Skit, Animation, or a Dance based on one of the suggested themes to deliver special messages.

--
Regards,
Ravi Shah