Letter from Veerayatan, India

JCNC President

Jai Jinendra,

For us, living here in the US, in an Anarya Kshetra, the sheer physical distance between our Pujya Sadhu-Sadhviji Bhagwant, and us might be a lot. Still, our constant thirst for their blessings, and yearning for their presence is something that we all possess immensely.

After hearing the news of Yuvacharya Shubhamji’s untimely departure for eternal journey / Moksh Marg, all four Jain centers of California organized a Gunanuvad prayer sabha on January 9, 2021.  Please click on the link to view the event on YouTube:  https://youtu.be/rgwgKegbMMY

We have attached a letter received from Pujya Sadhvi Sanghamitraji, Veerayatan

JCNC sincerely thanks volunteers from across all CA Centers for helping organize the event at a short notice.

Sincerely,

Biren Shah

JCNC President

M: (408) 206-9049