Lata Shah (Ami Shah's mother) - Prathna Sabha

Rakesh shah <srakesh28@...>

IMG_1491.HEIC

Shradhanjalee
Smt. Lata Jitubhai Shah

Pranam,

Smt. Lata Jitubhai Shah, mother of Ami Shah took Arihant Sharnu on December 23, 2020 at age of 70 in Mumbai.  She is survived by her three children and five grandchildren.  She was born in Mumbai into a Jain Family.  She studied LLB as well as Panch Pratikaman.  She spent her last 20 years in Jin Shashan Seva doing countless Swadhyay, running Samayik Mandal, teaching pathshala, organizing Tirth Yatras and maintaining our Ghar Derasar in Mumbai,India .  She will be remembered as exceptionally loving and caring person by the entire Sangh.

While she was fighting with COVID, we all prayed for her speedy recovery, restarted Ayambil chain, held Bhakti-Bhavna and Navkar Mantra Jaap.  We believe that these prayers really helped her maintain shanti and samadhi.  We once again request you to join us in this bhakti to pay respects to our mother and pray for her soul to achieve ultimate goal of Moksha soon.

In light of Covid restrictions, we have arranged a Zoom based online Bhakti Bhavana Saturday, 25th of December at 8:00pm to honor and celebrate the life of Smt. Lata Jitendra Shah.

Your e-presence is requested by

Ami & Rakesh Shah

Kavita & Mitesh Shah

Vidhyut & Dhruvi Shah

Siya, Aeva, Pratiti, Kashvi & Navya Shah

Date: Saturday, December 25th, 2020

Time: 8:00pm to 9:00pm PST

Venue: Zoom link  below

           https://tinyurl.com/BhavnaDec26