Kesar Pooja and Abhishek starting from 10/12/2020

JCNC Religious

                JCNC-pic1.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

Live Darshan 24/7 here

                JCNC-pic2.png

            ***Shri Mahaviray Namah***Shri Adinathay Namay***Shri Parsnathay Namay***

We are excited to announce that we are now opening  the Gabhara, ONLY for Kesar Pooja and Abhishek starting from 10/12/2020.

   * This is a pilot program. After one week we will update for the future Pooja program.

For Swetamber Tradition, only one family at a time can do Kesar Pooja in Gabhara. You will have 15min of time. For the Pooja sign up, click here.

For Digamber Tradition, only one family will perform the entire Abhishek Procedure. This requires about one hour. For the Abhishek sign up, click here.

You must sign up for one day and one slot. Since the time is limited, please do not sign up for every day of the week and leave some time open for others.

·         DO NOT Bring any DRAVYA from home. This is strictly for Ang Pooja and Abhishek.

·         Must follow Covid 19 rules and restrictions.

·         Must wear Face masks all the time.

·         Must maintain 6 ft distance all the time.

·         Be courteous to other darshnarthi and avoid singing out loudly.

·        Be On Time

·         Wash your hands before and after the pooja.

·         Only people with Signups are requested to come for Puja/Abhishek

Rikesh Shah & Padmesh Parekh
VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs
For any questions, please contact us @ religious@...

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership