JCNC Temple announcement - TEMPLE IS CLOSED AGAIN

JCNC Facilities

unnamed.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan is CLOSED until further notice

Live Darshan 24/7 here

IMG_6584.jpg

Jai Jinendra,

As per the new health directives from CA state and Santa Clara County issued on July 13th, our JCNC temple has been closed again.

Jain bhavan will remain closed until further notice.

Your Executive Committee team will try to re-open as soon as possible based on the Government rules.

Thanks,

Executive Committee,

Dev Gandhi – Facility Department

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

JCNC Covid=19 Resources:  http://www.jcnc.org/home/covid19

JCNC Newsletter: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter

JCNC Facilities

unnamed.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan is now CLOSED

Live Darshan 24/7 here

IMG_6584.jpg

Jai Jinendra,

As per the most recent health directives from CA state and Santa Clara County issued on November 16th, our JCNC temple has been closed again as of November 17th.