Topics

JCNC students graduation and teachers appreciation

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is Closed until Shelter In Place

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Register to take part  in Virtual DharmaLaabh here

Jai Jinendra and Pranam everyone,

As the shala year, 2019-2020 is coming to an end, we have scheduled May 30th and 31st, 10 to 11.30 to appreciate teachers and coordinators for different shala, who has worked tremendous hours to educate our young children and have given gyan dan.

Due to the Corona-virus pandemic we are not able to meet in person to have a grand graduation celebration. Hence we have scheduled Zoom meetings for two separate days, so we have enough time to appreciate and recognize each shala coordinators and teachers.

May 30th from 10 to 11.30--Language shala (Gujarati and Hindi), SAT and music class teachers and coordinators appreciation
May 31st from 10 to 11.30--Jain junior and senior shala teachers and coordinators appreciation.

Please note that students' exam scores, report cards, graduation certificates will be provided by their individual teachers via google.classroom. Respective teachers will inform their class about day and time.

Zoom call information for both days:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85734147365?pwd=SC9OblpjWXhYNE1MM2xOaVFPV2dUdz09

Meeting ID: 857 3414 7365
Password: 889230
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,85734147365#,,1#,889230# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,85734147365#,,1#,889230# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)