Topics

JCNC Shala Registration -- Early Bird Registration opens Sunday, July 05, 2020

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is Closed until Shelter In Place

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Register to take part  in Virtual DharmaLaabh here

Jai Jinendra and Pranam everyone,

While we are going through a very challenging time during the Coronavirus pandemic, we hope everyone is safe and healthy. Our community is very strong and resilient and we are confident that we will pass this time safely. We are in this together.

JCNC Education is evaluating the situation and following the guidance provided by the County Health Department. Onsite classes will start as soon as feasible and as per the guidance from Santa Clara County. Until then, JCNC shala will conduct online classes similar to the format introduced earlier in the year. This has been a very unprecedented event and an unforeseen situation. Until we can start shala classes at the premises, JCNC is offering online Jain, Language, Sutra, SAT, and Music classes at a nominal fee as follows:

Early bird registration fee:
For Jain Shala: Member: $85, Non-member: $120
For Sutra class: Member: $25, Non-member: $35
For Guajarti Shala: Member: $110, Non-member:$145
For Hindi Shala: Member: $145, non-member: $195
For SAT 7-8 and 9-12: Member: $175, Non-member: $220
For Music class: Member: $200, Non-member: $240

The early bird discounted registration starts on July 05, 2020, and will end on August 15th, 2020. Please take advantage of Early Bird Discounted Registration fees and register prior to August 15th, 2020. Class fees will increase as of August 16th, 2020.

Please take the time to enroll your child/children in Jain/Hindi/Gujarati/Sutra/SAT and Music classes for the upcoming year.

Links for shala 123signup are as follows:

For Jain Shala

For Hindi Shala:

For Gujarati Shala:

For Sutra Shala:

For SAT 7-8:

For SAT 9-12:

For Music:

Important Shala Dates:
Shala 1st day: September 6th, 2020 (Senior Shala)
Last Day of Shala: May 30th, 2021
Shala Graduation: June 6th, 2021
1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday of the month: Senior shala, Music class
2nd and 4th Sunday of the month: Junior shala
Hindi Shala and Sutra class: every Sunday of the  month
Gujarati Shala: 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month

Please complete registration as soon as possible to enable volunteers to prepare materials, order textbooks and assign classroom location based on student count (for in-person class at the Jain Bhavan when the facility opens up)

A detailed shala schedule and additional information will be forthcoming shortly.

Please contact education@... for any questions or need further information

Volunteering for the Education Department:

We are actively looking for the roles of volunteer teachers, substitute teachers, and coordinators.

JJ and Pranam,
Rita Shah and Nishant Sabadra,
VP and CO-VP of education
.

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

JCNC Covid=19 Resources:  http://www.jcnc.org/home/covid19

JCNC Newletters: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter

Rajeev Jain & Rajesh Shah

VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership

For any questions, please contact us @ pr@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership