JCNC Shala Cultural Program presents Bhagwan Mahavir Janma Kalyanak Virtual Celebration (Sunday 04/18/2021)

JCNC PR

Jain Center of Northern California

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA 95035

Jain Bhawan and Temple is CLOSE.

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Dear JCNC Members,

Jai Jinendra!

JCNC Education team is very excited to announce the Mahavir Janma Kalyanak (MJK-2021) virtual program to be held on April 18th 2021 (Sunday).

We humbly request all JCNC Shala kids and community members to enthusiastically participate in this event and help JCNC make its first virtual MJK event a grand success. Please submit the google form in the link below to register your performances for MJK-2021.

Link to MJK-2021 Performance Registration - https://tinyurl.com/y3rtpoqu

Guidelines for performance -

  1. All themes should adhere to Jain values and principles
  2. This is a virtual event - video recordings of the performances will be required
  3. Deadline to submit registration form - Feb. 15, 2021 by 11:59 PM PST
  4. Deadline to submit video recordings - Mar. 31, 2021 by 11:59 PM PST
  5. Maximum of 25 entries on a first come, first serve basis will be accepted
  6. Maximum of 3 adult performances from JCNC Senior Mixer and other adults from JCNC community
  7. Minimum number of participants per group is 4
  8. One participant can participate in maximum of 2 performances
  9. Performance using songs should be Jain religious or folk/non-movie songs.

Kavitaben Parekh, is the primary contact for this cultural program. For any questions or clarifications, please contact Kavitaben Parekh at pparekh6@....

Being a virtual event we want to bring varied content to the community. We look forward to ideas for group dance / skit / musical performances based on Jain (religious / folk / social) themes as in past years. We will share further information and program timeline in another email.

Additionally, JCNC Education team is working with JCNC Cultural team to bring to you an Elocution competition for our young generation. Full details for participating in this event to follow in an upcoming email by middle of February.

Looking forward to your wholehearted participation in the MJK-2021 event!

Pranaam!

Nishant Sabadra                       Nayan Jain

VP of Education                        Co-VP of Education

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

JCNC COVID-19 Resources:  http://www.jcnc.org/home/covid19

JCNC Newsletter: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter

Hetan Shah & Ravi Shah

VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership

For any questions, please contact us @ pr@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership