[JCNC Religious] Kesar Puja Resumes and Fālgun Ashtānhikā

JCNC PR

***** NOTE: Resending this information as new email since the weekly email is not loading the content. Please accept our apologies.

Kesar Poojā at Jinālay

Starting Thursday, March 18, 2021

***Shri Mahāvirāy Namah***Shri Ādinathāy Namah***Shri Pārshwanathāy Namah***

Pranām and Jai Jinendra

The day you have been waiting for is here. With the move to JCNC’s Orange level, we are excited to announce the reopening of Jinālay ONLY for Kesar Poojā starting from Vasant Panchmi (March 18). Online sign up is available for taking this lābh.

Please note the following guidelines for this valuable lābh:

  1. One family at a time can do Kesar Poojā.

  2. Each slot is 5 minutes

  3. Pooja will be open only for Ādinath Bhagwān

  4. You must not perform any dravya poojā

  5. In consideration of your community members, please do not sign up for more than 1 slot on a weekend

  6. You may not be able to do poojā without signing up for a slot

  7. Use of shower room is NOT allowed

  8. You must follow COVID-19 rules at all times such as wearing a face mask and maintaining 6 ft distance

  9. Be courteous to other darshanārthi and arrive on time

Fālgun Ashtānhikā

Sunday, March 21 - Sunday, March 28

During these eight days all residents of dev lok go to Nandishwar dweep to do pujā. We humans cannot go there to do poojā, as such we celebrate this parva by doing pujā at our temple.

This year too due to the JCNC pandemic  restrictions, we plan to do Nandishwar Vidhan during the eight days of Ashtānhikā via Zoom. Multiple sponsorships are available for the Vidhaan. Out of the sponsors each day, ONLY one family will get dharma lābh to do abhishek and poojā in the temple. The Lucky family will be announced no later than the previous day and follow pandemic guidelines to do abhishek and poojā.

Where: Zoom (Meeting ID: 408 823 9801,  Passcode: 1008)

When: 7 AM to 9:30 AM weekdays

               8 AM to 10:30 AM weekends

Coordinator: Anjuben Shah (510-682-7887)

Please note the following guidelines for this valuable lābh:

  1. You must not perform any dravya poojā

  2. Use of shower room is NOT allowed

  3. You must follow COVID-19 rules at all times such as wearing a face mask and maintaining 6 ft distance

  4. Be courteous to others and arrive on time

Padmesh Parekh and Dr. Nikunj Mehta

VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs

For any questions, please contact us by email to religious@...