JCNC MAHAVIR JANMA KALYANAK SADHARMIK VATSALYA REGISTRATION

Date: April 18, 2021

Time: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM

Linkhttps://tinyurl.com/JCNCMJK2021

Your prompt action and count will allow the Food Team to prepare the meals and avoid any wastage. We humbly request you to come between the allotted food distribution time so that you can enjoy the MJK-2021 event in time.

We request you to donate wholeheartedly for our General fund.

Pranaam,
Nishant Sabadra & Nayan Jain
VP & Co-VP of Education - JCNC 2020 - 2021

Sign up for Email Communications:

Education emails and Shala information are sent via PR department. Please subscribe to JCNC Groups mailing list to receive Education, Shala information as well as other Temple related announcements.