Topics

JCNC AND JAINA STANDS IN SOLIDARITY AND SUPPORT

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is Closed until Shelter In Place

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Register to take part  in Virtual DharmaLaabh here

Jain Center of Northern California (JCNC) and Federation of Jain Association in North America (JAINA) are deeply saddened by the tragic events happening around the nation that have resulted in the deaths of many victims in the community. JCNC and JAINA expresses its deepest condolences to the African-American community, families, and friends of the victims.

JCNC and JAINA along with its youth wing - Young Jains of America (YJA), stands in solidarity and support with our friends of the minority community nationwide. All people of faith and conscience must stand up against violence, terrorism, extremism, racism, and hate. We stand with those in government, Institutions, and corporations, who are seeking lasting solutions to these societal challenges.

Tirthankar Mahavir's preaching of "Parasparopagraho Jivanam"-teaches us that each life is interdependent. Let's take a deep look into our own souls and be the change we want in the world.

Sincerely,

Biren Shah                Shobha Vora                      Mahesh Wadher

JCNC President       JCNC BOD Chair             JAINA President

Yogesh Bapna           Kirit Bavishi                     Sunil Ranka

JAINA Director        JAINA Director              JAINA Director

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

JCNC Covid=19 Resources:  http://www.jcnc.org/home/covid19

JCNC Newletters: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter