We are glad to announce that JAINA has established a need-based scholarship program to assist and encourage undergraduate students in furthering their college education.
- The student or student's parent must be a member of a LOCAL JAIN CENTER which is affiliated with JAINA.
- The student must either be a citizen or permanent resident of the US or Canada.
- Applicants with last 2-years average family income (AGI) under $120K are eligible.
- All applications are due by June 18, 2020 through the online form that follows. Additional documents (Tax Returns, FAFSA, etc.) as requested, will be due by July 2, 2020.
- To apply use this URL: https://tinyurl.com/JAINAStudentApp
- Please email questions to: jainascholarship@...
Donation Opportunity for Further Education
For tax-deductible contribution to this scholarship program, please donate online or mail your check to: Atul Shah (630-501-4373), Attn: JAINA SCHOLARSHIP, 948 John Friend Drive, Naperville, IL 60540