JAINA 2021 Convention Town Hall Meeting - Saturday, April 10, 2021

JCNC PR

JAINA 2021 Convention Town Hall Meeting - Save the Date!

Jai Jinendra,
Dear Sadharmik Brothers and Sisters,
The preparations for the virtual 21st Biennial JAINA Convention are underway and, on the path, to becoming one of the most unique Jain events in the world.
It is our pleasure to cordially invite you and your family to a virtual Town Hall Meeting for West Region on Saturday, April 10th, 2021 at 11 AM PST. During this brief 30 minute presentation, the JAINA Convention team will provide an overview of the activities planned for this unique convention and how you can help in making this event a success.
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A period where you can ask any questions you have about this year’s convention. This virtual Town Hall meeting will be attended by the JAINA Convention Planning Team, your JAINA Regional Vice President, your local JAINA Directors, and Sangh Presidents, and your local community members.
The JAINA Convention brings together thousands of attendees, spiritual leaders, renowned speakers, and dignitaries from around the world. For the first time in JAINA history, the JAINA Convention has expanded to international audiences and will be hosted entirely virtually. We welcome attendees from the USA, Canada, India, Europe, Africa, UAE, Australia, and across the globe.
The 21st JAINA Convention will bring together more than 70+ Speakers, 130+ Sessions, 40+ NextGen Events, Virtual Tirth Darshan, Cultural Shows, Spiritual Dramas, Bollywood Entertainment, Jain Academic Bowl, Jain Connect, Jains Got Talent, Young Jain Professionals (YJP), Youth Activities by Young Jains of America (YJA), and much more! A JAINA Convention that will enlighten us with knowledge, entertainment, networking opportunities - all in a state-of-the-art virtual platform.

To join the session, please join via Zoom using the link below:
When:
Saturday, April 10th, 2021

Time:
11 AM PST
Click Here to Join Meeting
Zoom
Meeting ID
957 2299 4771
Password
JAINA
We look forward to welcoming you and your family during this informative meeting.
Regards,
The JAINA Convention Team
JAINA Convention
Follow Us on Social Media
Facebook Instagram Twitter

Hetan Shah & Ravi Shah
VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership
For any questions, please contact us @ pr@...