Topics

Free Jain Meal forJCNC Senior Members on Friday March 27 afternoon

JCNC PR

Dear JCNC Senior Members:

Please note, this service is for Seniors (Age 65 and above) only, and is not sponsored by JCNC

Each day we all of us are receiving messages in our emails and through media with directives from our public health experts making it clear that our individual and collective actions of staying home and maintaining social distance over the next few weeks will determine the course of this epidemic over the months ahead. India Community Center (ICC) has negotiated with the County of Santa Clara to offer a free meal pickup and delivery service directly from Milan Restaurant in Milpitas. If the senior member cannot pick up the food from the Milan Restaurant tomorrow on March 27 Friday, we will arrange for delivery to your home by the volunteers at no cost to you. The meal will be cooked per Jain temple guidelines and County nutrition and hygiene guidelines. The menu for tomorrow is attached.

Seniors who wish to order and pick up their own meals for one or two seniors, need to text or call Madhu Walia at 408-597-2720 between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on March 27 Friday.

If you cannot pick up and need delivery, please email (bhupenmehta@...) or text Bhupen Mehta at 408-396-6240 with your name, date of birth, address, cell phone and email address as soon as possible or between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on March 27 Friday.

You can pick up your Pre-packaged meals on Friday, March 27 between 1 pm and 2 pm from Milan Restaurant located at 296 S Abel St, Milpitas, CA 95035.  There will be no wait time to collect these pre-packaged meals if you have ordered the meal as per instructions above for pick up tomorrow. You just have to say that you are from ICC and have come to pick up your order. A family member or friend can also pick up your order.

In case you are unable to pick-up and have requested for home delivery per above delivery information, our volunteers will deliver this package outside your entrance door. They will not come inside your home but may ring the door bell to alert you about the food package left at your entrance door.

May all our communities remain safe and in good health.

Best regards,

Bhupen Mehta

ICA volunteer

and

Vandana Gandhi

Head of Community Relations & Programs-Main Center

India Community Center | 525 Los Coches Street Milpitas | California 95035

Email: vandana@... Phone: (408) 934-1130 Ext: 235 | indiacc.org

Rajeev Jain & Rajesh Shah

VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership

For any questions, please contact us @ pr@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership