Topics

FJLP Virtual Event for HighSchool Students: May 27 : Please RSVP.

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is Closed until Shelter In Place

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Register to take part  in Virtual DharmaLaabh here

Jai Jinendra,

Hello Everyone,

FJLP is excited to invite you to our upcoming “Stranger Things” themed virtual escape room! Unfortunately, we cannot conduct this event in person due to the current shelter in place, but we wanted to host an event for our FJLP family to be able to reconvene again. We are excited to see all of you participate in our very first virtual event which will be hosted via zoom. Get ready to put your wits to the test, as you and your other teammates will race against the clock to defeat the deadly Demogorgon!

Don’t miss your chance to attend the event and RSVP now as there are only 30 spots open!

RSVP Link: https://www.eventleaf.com/FJLPVirtualEscapeRoom

Dress Code: zoom wear

Timing: May 27, 5:00-6:00 pm

We hope everyone is staying safe during this self-isolation and we look forward to virtually seeing you all there!

-FJLP Executive Board

Sincerely,
Riya Parekh, Communications Director

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

JCNC Covid=19 Resources:  http://www.jcnc.org/home/covid19

JCNC Newletters: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter

Rajeev Jain & Rajesh Shah

VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership

For any questions, please contact us @ pr@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership