Darpan November 2020 Newsletter

JCNC President

Jain Center of Northern California

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA 95035

Temple is OPEN.

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Jai Jinendra,

We are pleased to publish the November 2020 issue of Darpan, an official JCNC Newsletter.

In this publication we have extensively covered the US President’s Volunteer Services Awards distribution ceremony and COVID frontline healthcare professionals recognition event which was held on Oct 25.

For the first in history JCNC and JCSC has jointly organized virtual Diwali celebrations on Sat Nov 7 from 1:30pm. You will find details about the event in Darpan.

In Darpan you will also find details about Jain Survey 2020 organized by JAINA Long Range Planning Committee and much more information.

Enjoy reading attached Darpan which is also available on the JCNC website. Click link or copy it to browser: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LthLEmfaC75pVtae-PEEJT9Qhzjlfm-V/view

Sincerely,

Biren Shah

JCNC President