Darpan - January 2021 Publication

JCNC President

Jain Center of Northern California

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA 95035

Due to COVID JCNC Bhavan and Temple is closed

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Jai Jinendra,

We are pleased to publish January 2021 Darpan, official JCNC eNewsletter.

In this publication of Darpan you will find information about BOD, EC, and BOD Committees; major religious programs date, Save the Date - Cha Gau Yatra, Mahavir Janma Kalyanak, Shala Day camp; JCNC-JAINA Directors nomination; Open EC Position; upcoming JAINA convention etc.

Over the past one year we received many suggestions. Thank You. One common theme was to increase the frequency of Darpan. You Spoke, We Heard. Your Darpan team has decided to publish Darpan every month.

Enjoy reading January 2021 Darpan.

Click or copy link in browser: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter

Regards,

Biren Shah