Topics

Chaumasi Chaudas Program -- Please Disregard earlier message

JCNC PR

Jai Jinendra,

  As the President's message, yesterday explained all the community events have been officially canceled for now in wake of Covid - 19 situation.     Hence please disregard the message for Chaumasi Chaudas Program, which was sent out by mistake.

Thank you for your cooperation,   and please use your own judgments.

Thanks,

Rajeev Jain & Rajesh Shah

VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership

For any questions, please contact us @ pr@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 12:13 PM Rikesh Shah <rshah1998@...> wrote:
Is this email released to community?

I thought we agreed yesterday to not send any email inviting large gathering. I wonder why Chaumasi Chaudas email was released?

I believe,  it is PR's responsibility to decide on what email to release and what not.

Rikesh

On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 10:31:45 AM PST, JCNC Religious <religious@...> wrote:

Jai Jinendra and Pranam,

We are pleased to announce the following Chaumasi Chaudas Dev Vandan and Pratikraman. Snatra Pooja

Please plan to attend take dharm laabh!

Event # 1:
Tithi:  Chaumasi Chaudas
What: Snatra Puja
Date:  Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Sponsors: Nakaro $101 (Multiple sponsors are welcome)

Event # 2:
Tithi:  Chaumasi Chaudas
What: Dev Vandan
Date:  Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time:  2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Event # 3:
Tithi:  Chaumasi Chaudas
What: Pratikraman Shwetambar Deravasi tradition
Date:  Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time:  6:30 PM

Rikesh Shah & Padmesh Parekh
VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs