April religious programs

JCNC Religious

Pranam and Jai Jinendra

As we move into the reopening phases during 2021, we wish you good health both physically and spiritually. We hope you have been taking dharma laabh of the various programs by participation and sponsorships.

While the last 12 months were a difficult time for religious programs everywhere in the world, we are working to increase safe communal activities. We invite you to a whole series of activities in April listed below.

Date & time

Event

Coordinator

Signup link

April 10 10 to 10:30 AM

Youth Bhaktaamar Paath ($51 multiple sponsors)

Ashokbhai Sethi

Sign up to sponsor and recite

April 16 8 to 9:30 PM

Bhavna ($101 multiple sponsors)

Anjuben Shah

Sign up to sponsor

April 24 10 to 11:15 AM

Navkaar Jaap ($101 multiple sponsors)

Yashbhai Doshi

Sign up to sponsor

April 24

Mahavir Janma Kalyanak

TBA

April 19 - 28

Chaitri Ayambil Oli ($151 multiple sponsors)

Amiben Shah and Kavitaben Parekh

Sign up to sponsor and participate

Everyday

Kesar Pooja

Sign up for a slot

Weekends 10:30 AM

Snatra Pooja / Vidhaan ($101 single sponsor)

Ashokbhai Sethi and Paragbhai Shah

TBA

Youths are invited to sign up for the Bhaktaamar Paath to recite one stotra. Last month we had over 30 students sign up for this dharma laabh. We encourage everyone to participate in this community program.

Padmesh Parekh & Dr. Nikunj Mehta
VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs
For any questions, please contact us @ religious@...