Topics

Shaala Cultural Program Registration for Bhagwan Mahavir Janma Kalyanak Grand Celebration - Saturday 04/11/20 #MJK

JCNC PR

Jai Jinendra,
JCNC has scheduled big event of  Mahavir Janma Kalyanak Grand Celebrations on
April 11th, 2020
As every year, the education team along with the cultural team is actively working for the
big event. We will have a cultural program that showcases the talent of our JCNC Shala
kids. We would like to encourage the participation of each shala class.
We are now opening registration for group dance/skit/musical performance based on
Jain religious/folk/social theme similar to past years.  We encourage Shala teachers or
any other choreographer/director/coordinator or any community member to come
forward in preparing a performance or item for the shala kids.
We are requesting all group coordinators/choreographers/directors to register their act
at the below link by March 15th, 2020 before 5 pm. After the deadline, no entry will be
accepted (no exception). Please make sure your entry is turned in prior to the deadline.

Registration Link:
https://tinyurl.com/JCNC-2020-MJK-Registration

Tentatively, mark your calendar: for the dress rehearsal on April 10 th, 2020 at 7 pm sharp.
As the plans for dress rehearsal is confirmed, it will be communicated to all entry
registrants

Guidelines for Performance:
 For kids from Grade 9 and under, your child must be enrolled in one of the
JCNC Shala classes to participate in the program.
 Please limit up to 2 Act (one dance one skit) per child.
 All performances will require a minimum of 5 participants.
 All songs should be Jain-religious or folk/non-movie songs.
 We are inviting maximum up to 3 adult performances from Senior Mixer and
other adults from the JCNC community on a first come first serve basis.
 Dance acts should be limited to 5 minutes and skits should be limited to no more
than 10 minutes.
 Cultural program timing will be announced at a later date.
Kavitaben Parekh, is the primary contact for the Cultural Program. For any questions
or clarifications, please contact Kavitaben Parekh at pparekh6@...
We want to bring more variety and colors; please come forward with more ideas for
group dance/skit/musical performance based on Jain religious/folk/social theme as in
past years.
We are looking forward to your full cooperation and support, please help us to make this a huge success!

Ritaben Shah & Nishant Sabadra

VP & Co-VP Education

For any questions, please contact us @ education@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership