Annual Election 2020

JCNC Elections

JCNC Annual Election 2020

Jai Jinendra,

Please make a note of upcoming JCNC annual elections - 2020.  Election process will start on September-02-2020 with a request for nominations and conclude on Mahavir Nirvan Day on November-14-2020 with election results.  Election committee will continue to communicate with more detailed information as required.

Please review and update your JCNC registered membership email address and your spouse’s email address in your membership profile, at JCNC website under  Membership. Your JCNC registered membership email address may be different from your email address subscribed to JCNC mailing list (jcnc@yahoogroups earlier and now jcnc@groups.io).

(Frequently asked Questions)

Note: This is a brief summary of the rules. For detailed information, please refer to JCNC by-laws available at http://www.jcnc.org/jcnc-policies.

How do I know the roles and responsibilities of each listed position?

Visit http://www.jcnc.org/jcnc-policies to learn about different roles and responsibilities of VP, Co-VP and Board members and you may contact them by email or in person to learn about their roles. You can find their email addresses on JCNC website under the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.

How do I update my and my spouse's email address and why do I need to update it?

You must review and update your and spouse’s email addresses and other membership data online at JCNC website under Membership or emailing pr@...  You need to update this address because the election committee will send out nomination forms, voting instructions and ballots at this email address. Please let your friends and family know about it, if they have not received this email. Click here for more information on how to update your membership profile.

 How do I know if I am eligible to run for these positions? What are the requirements?

Executive Committee Positions:

  •  JCNC life member in good standing and has paid the life membership fee by June 1st, 2020.

  • Any elected candidate cannot hold more than one official position at JCNC at any given time.

  •  21 years of age or older.

Board of Directors ('BOD') Positions:

General Requirements for Community Board representative and Benefactor position:

  • JCNC life member in good standing and you have paid life membership fee by June 1st, 2020.

  • Any elected candidate cannot hold more than one official position at JCNC at any given time.

  • 21 years of age or older and has minimum 2 years of JCNC EC or BOD experience.

Special / Additional Requirements for Benefactor/ BOD Positions:

  • Must be a Benefactor in good standing, (defined as any JCNC member in good standing who has donation commitments of $5001 (five thousand and one dollars) or more and has made payments of $5001 (Five thousand and one dollars) by June 1st, 2020.  Eligibility is determined based on the JCNC financial records.

  • Current Benefactor memberships will follow the Term-limit rules as specified and interpreted from the Article 9 of the JCNC By-Laws and approved Election Guidelines.

Please send all elections related questions /suggestions/requests to elections@...

Regards,
JCNC Elections Committee - 2020
Vipul Kothari(Chair), Kiran Shah, Giriraj Jain, Utpal Mehta, Pranay Shah

Join main@jcnc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.