JCNC Weekly Update (Feb 24 - March 2)

JCNC PR

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is open

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Jai Jinendra,

The PR team is glad to present the following updates for the week of Feb 24 - March 2.

***** Please note that no gatherings are allowed in the temple until further update. *****

Darpan Newsletter February 2021

Team Darpan is pleased to present the refreshed and content rich February publication of Darpan Newsletter. Enjoy reading the latest issue of Darpan. Click on the link for Feb Darpan.

February 2021 Darpan.pdf

Inviting Self-nomination from US Born or Raised Adults for Board Position

Please forward this e-mail and encourage your adult children to file self-nomination.

A religious service organization like JCNC, needs to have all segments of the community participating in its activities. One segment of our community that is not proportionately active in our organization is NextGen (those born and/or raised here). It is this group whose children are the heirs to our legacy. They all need to see the Bhawan as their place of spiritual growth and community.

That is why, JCNC Board has decided to add three (3) representatives from the US Born and/or Raised Young Adults as non-voting members of the Board. We believe it will give us an unique opportunity to hear their vision of the future and how they want to impart our religious culture to their children. This will be a great opportunity for both the NexGen and BOD to learn and build future aspirations together,

We urge you to seriously consider this opportunity and participate in the workings of JCNC Board. If you are between the age of 25 and 55 years old and born or raised (at least from age 13) in the USA, please self-nominate yourself for a JCNC Board as a non-voting member in one of the three categories:

1 (one) BOD Position in age group 25 to 34

1 (one) BOD Position in age group 35 to 44

1 (one) BOD Position in age group 45 to 55

We believe your life experiences in the USA will provide us a key insight in serving our complete community in most progressive ways and help you and your children rooted in our religion and culture. Please note that if you are not a member of JCNC in your own name, you will need to become a member before being accepted to the position.

Please send an email application to Jyoti Vora, BOD Secretary at bodsecretary@... with following information:

a)      Full Name and Address

b)      Email and Mobile number

c)      Date and place of Birth, If not born in the USA, age at which you entered the USA.

d)      Identify age-group

e)      Membership status – Life Member. Annual Member, Family Member, or future member.

f)       Statement in max 300 words

Last date for submitting self-nomination is March 12, 2021.

Religious Team Update

Monthly Navkar Jaap - February 27, 2021

Shri Adinathay Namah:

Namaskar Maha mantraka, ratan karu dei chitt

Mantra anadi kaak ka, kare Atmka hit

Divya dhwani navkar ka, hridaye dhyavu dhyan

Karma mel savi dhoyke, Pavu Siddhpad sthan.

Pranam and Jai Jinendra,

After spending most of  2020 in lockdown due to Covid19, let's have a fresh start with mantradhiraj Namokar Mantra Jaap and get immersed into it and secondly, Valentine's day has just passed but let's continue to celebrate it - "Prabhu saathe Preet", Rishabh Jineshwar Pritam Mahro re......(Bhakti)

Please invite your family members and friends to participate and to make it a memorable event.

When: Saturday, February 27

From: 10.00 to 11.15 am

Virtual Venue: https://tinyurl.com/JCNCFeb2021Navkar

Led By: Pravin bhai Turakhia

Multiple sponsorships for $101. Please donate generously

Please take dharmalaabh by participating, attending it, and also sponsoring the event.

We invite you to sponsor and participate in our monthly events. Upcoming events are:

  • Snātra Pujā (March 6: contact Parag bhai Shah)

  • SIGN UP: Bhaktāmar Pāth: Community recitation (March 13: contact Ashok bhai Sethi)

  • Bhāvnā (March 19, contact Anju ben Shah)

  • Navkār Jāp (March 27, contact Yash bhai Doshi - (213) 595-8382)

Upcoming major religious event schedule:

March 20, SaturdayCha Gāu Yātrā celebration (actual day - March 26)

  • March 21, Sunday, to March 28, Sunday – Ashtānhika Parva

  • March 27, Saturday – Chaumāsi Chaudas

  • March 27, Saturday – Moti Chaudas Bhakti

JCNC invites you all for Chha Gau Bhav Yatra. We request your active participation and sign ups for preparing and exhibiting replicas at home are now open.

Signup at https://tinyurl.com/chagau2021

Padmesh Parekh & Dr. Nikunj Mehta

VP & Co-VP of Religious ProgramsFor any questions, please contact us @ religious@...

Hetan Shah & Ravi Shah

VP & Co-VP Public Relations & Membership

For any questions, please contact us @ pr@jcnc.org

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

Join main@jcnc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.