In Memoriam – Kamlesh Jain, Cranston, RI

JCNC Cultural

In Memoriam – Kamlesh Jain, Cranston, RI

Jai Jinendra,

We are profoundly grieved to inform you that our mother Kamlesh Jain (Mummyji), a dedicated wife, loving mother to three children and grandmother to six grandchildren passed away on Saturday, December 19th, 2020 at the age of 78.

Our mother was born on Mar 5th, 1942 to Trilok Chand and Kailash Jain in Sardhana, Uttar Pradesh, India. She did her bachelor’s degree from Vanasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan, India. She dedicated her life to raising us – Sudhanshu, Vandana and Himanshu. She committed herself to her husband, Vimal Prakash Jain, his health and well-being for over 50 years of their married life.

Our mother had infinite and unconditional love to give. She was a singular thread of love and support that ran through and bound the extended family on both her and our father’s side. She loved and cared for near and dear ones, and those less fortunate. The world around us found comfort and compassion in her. She taught us not to hurt anyone physically and never emotionally.

It gave her satisfaction to watch her family enjoy her cooking. That fed her stomach and soul. She helped raise our children, taking care of them as infants and toddlers. She took care of her own parents as they got older. She took care of her old mother-in-law, with superhuman strength physically carrying her when needed.

Our mother is survived by our father and her husband Vimal Prakash Jain; us, our spouses, and children; her loving brothers Naresh and Girish Jain; and Sisters Meenakshi, Gagan and Kamini Jain.

Her cremation will be held on Tue, Dec 22nd at the Swan Point Cemetery Crematorium, Rhode Island.

We will organize a prayer service in her memory as things normalize. Please keep Mummyji in your prayers.

Sudhanshu and Chitra Jain (Mobile: 408-836-3858), San Jose, Ca
Vandana and Dilip Jain (Mobile: 401-301-5433), Cranston, RI
Himanshu and Mona Jain (Mobile: 408-230-822), Pleasanton, Ca

--
Regards,
Ravi Shah

Join main@jcnc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.