Lecture by Pdt. Dipikaben Indiver Shah, 12/19/2020

JCNC Religious

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is closed until further notice

Live Darshan 24/7 here

image.png
Lecture by Pdt. Dipikaben Indiver Shah, Ahmedabad, India
Topic: Leshya: Seven Tatva
Jia Jinedra,

This year JCNC Religious Programs department has organized many programs over Zoom wherein Scholars
from India and the USA provided religious upliftment and enrichment. In this series we are pleased to
organize a virtual lecture by Pdt. Dipikaben Shah, Ahmedabad, India.

LESHYAS
In Jainism, there is a great deal of importance given to Leshya. Leshya refers to the state of Mind. Our
activities reflect our state of mind. Sphatika Crystal is pure and transparent gem so is the soul also pure
and transparent in its original form. If we place near the Sphatica, any colour-, it acquires that colour
and radiance. The soul also assumes various forms in accordance with the effect of the various putgals
on it. It keeps wandering through various conditions. The Jain dharma gives the name, “Lesya” to the
various transformations that the soul undergoes. The effect of thinking of the environment and of food
falls on the body and the mind, either deeply or lightly. The colour of the body also changes in accordance
with that effect.

Pdt. Dipikaben will scholarly explain seven Leshyas - Krishna (black) leshya, Neel (blue) leshya,
Kapot (brown) leshya, Tejo (red) leshya, Padma (yellow) leshya and Shukla (white) leshya.

Day and Date: Saturday, December 19, 2020

Time: 10am to 11:30am with 15 minutes Q&A

Scholar: Pdt. Dipikaben Shah, Ahmedabad

Lecture Topic:  Leshya: Seven Tatva

Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89624967160  Meeting ID: 896 2496 7160

Meeting ID: 896 2496 7160
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,89624967160# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,89624967160# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) Scholar Intro:  Pdt Dipikaben Shah is MA in Jainism from Jain Vishva Bharti University,
Ladnun, Rajasthan. She is a well-known Vidhikar from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Pdt. Dipikaben
has performed over 250 Prathistha and various Vidhans. She has regularly given lectures
during Paryushan and Das Lakshan and had extensive traveled throughout India. During
this pandemic Pdt. Dipikaben has given numerous Jain religious lectures over Zoom both
in India and the USA.
image.png
Rikesh Shah & Padmesh Parekh
VP & Co-VP of Religious Programs