National Thanksgiving Jaap..

JCNC PR

jcnc_logo.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan and Temple is closed until further notice

Live Darshan 24/7 here

image.png

Jai Jinendra,

We would like to invite your JCNC members to join us for the Young Jains of America (YJA) National Thanksgiving Jaap alongside Jain youth and Sanghs from across North America.

As you may know, millions of turkeys are robbed of life on Thanksgiving every year. Through this event, we will come together to pray that their souls are in peace and their deaths are free of fear. We will have several youth reciting sutras and Navkar, which is sure to be inspiring to all kids.

The Jaap will take place tomorrow, November 26th, from 2:00pm - 3:30pm ET via Zoom. Details on how to join can be found below:

Please feel free to forward the above information (time, date, Facebook Event, and Zoom link) to the rest of community members - the Jaap is open for everyone to attend! We have also attached a graphic to this email with the same information that can be forwarded over WhatsApp.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Best Regards,

Rajeev Jain

VP Public Relations & Membership