JAINA - Worldwide Jain Survey - Please Take Part

JCNC President

Jain Center of Northern California

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA 95035

Temple is OPEN.

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Jai Jinendra and Sadar Pranam,

JAINA Long Range Planning Committee, humbly request everyone to take part in the Worldwide Jain Survey. This is an incredibly powerful, scientifically produced survey that will yield data and information relevant for every one of our Jain Centers, JAINA Committees, and members of our community.

The Worldwide Jain Survey has been developed by the Jain Center of Greater Boston, in partnership with the JAINA Long Range Planning Committee (LRP) and Jain International Trade Organization (JITO), in order to inform and help Jains strengthen Jainism and the Jain Way of Life. Worldwide Jain Survey Link

Once completed, the survey results and all summarized, anonymous data, will be shared with Jain Centers and JAINA Committees in an effort to broaden services and make our organization more impactful.

This short, anonymous survey will answer demographic and lifestyle questions about the 150,000+ Jains living in North America and approximately 6 million worldwide. Additionally, the survey incorporates scientific methodology to ensure statistically significant results.

I invite JCNC members to fill out the survey. Survey participants are eligible to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards from JAINA. Worldwide Jain Survey Link

If you would like more information about the survey, goals and methodology, please click on the link: Worldwide Jain Survey Methodology and Goals

Worldwide Jain Survey Team: Chintan Shah, Chairperson JAINA LRP; Suraj Sait, Ashna Jain, Nishi Shah, Karan Shah, and Adish Jain, Yogendra Jain, Bipin Shah, and Dr. Finale Doshi-Velez

Supporters: JAINA LRP, JITO, YJA, YJP

Sincerely,

Biren Shah

JCNC President