JCNC Temple Reopening announcement - TEMPLE IS NOW OPEN

JCNC Facilities

unnamed.png

722 S. Main St, Milpitas CA

JCNC Bhavan is now OPEN

Live Darshan 24/7 here

Jai Jinendra,

JCNC is excited to bring this great news! Our temple is now OPEN for darshan on our regular schedule (M-F: 7:00 am – 1:30 pm & 6:15 pm – 9:00 pm; Sat/Sun & Holidays: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm).

Jain bhavan will remain open for darshan ONLY. No other activity is permitted. Please follow all printed and posted signs. Following are the Rules of entry inside the Bhawan*:

·       ENTER only through the back / east door per signs posted.

·       ALWAYS STAY on the “blue Wait here” signs. You will get one (1) minute at the mulnayaks (approx. 10 minutes in the temple upstairs)

·       Do not enter the facility if you have COVID-19 symptoms;

·       Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from others, including when in line;

·       Face coverings required to enter (except if 6 years of age or under or medically inadvisable);

·       Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact. No activities, like Dhoop, Divo, Darpan, Chamar, Chaitya Vandan, Counting Mala OR any other such rituals inside the temple.

Please respect our simple and self-managed process that allows everyone the maximum opportunity to visit the temple.

Thanks,

Executive Committee,

Dev Gandhi – Facility Department

Note:

* This guidance remains effective till Santa Clara County’s Public Health order is in effect.

JCNC Member Enroll/Renewal:  http://www.jcnc.org/Membership

JCNC Covid=19 Resources:  http://www.jcnc.org/home/covid19

JCNC Newsletter: http://www.jcnc.org/Newsletter

Join main@jcnc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.